- About us:
'Centini Blowdry bar' is one of the first blow-dry bars to open in the UK and has been growing from strength to strength. Based in busy, buzzy SW6 we are a Fast, Fun and Fresh Blow-dry bar known for its amazing blow-dries, friendly environment and trendy braids...
We love to have fun working together as a team and creating 'hairart' - leaving every one of our important clientele looking and feeling fabulous. With our in house editorial team (featured in Vogue, Harper Bazar, Tatler, Instyle, The Times) we constantly work on new styles perfecting styling techniques to make us one of the best 'Blow-dry Bars' in the UK.
Check us out on our instragram page to see what were all about #centiniblowdrybar #italiansdoitbetter
Why choose Centini Blowdry Bar:
- Because we are an independent salon with a very loyal clientele.
- You will love our team! We work in a relaxed and professional salon. We are a team always ready to listen and help each other.
- We want you to feel happy and fulfilled at work. Your well-being is our top-priority
- You don't have to be fluent in English to work with us
- Requirements :
We have 2 full time and 2 Part time positions available to join our successful team. You must love styling hair and be passionate about your work but also be able to work together as a team. You don't have to be fluent in English to work with us: JOIN US
- Deliver great blowdries
- Recommend the right products to clients
- Always work as a unit
- Keep the blowdry bar well organised
- Competitive pay with achievable weekly bonuses -up to £240 extra per month
- Great tips
- Yearly pay reviews
- Flexible hours (7am - 13:30) - (13:30-8pm) - (9:00-15:00) - (9:00-18:00) - (10:00-17:00)
- Paid holidays
- Room for progression within any of our salons
- Regular in-house academy with top editorial hairdresser 'Maximiliano Centini' and out of salon training
- Regular in-house academy with guest International editorial stylists
- Work on LFW, NYFW, MILAN FW, PARIS FW and MIAMI
If you like the sound of the above and would like to grow in a company that appreciates you and knows your worth , then reply to this ad and attach an up to date CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£15.00 per hour